- NEWS - Internet Jerusalem Post
- Worthy NEWS - A non-denominational Christian news service that reports news online from a Christian perspective.
- Walter Martin InfoNet - Walter Martin Ministries focuses on evangelism and education
- Search God's Word - Online Bible Search Tools
- Serve Him - Guide to Top Christian Web Sites.
- Unshackled - True life storys shared.
- Today's Christian Woman - Encouraging and insightful articles about and for women.
- Our Daily Bread - A daily devotional provided by RBC Ministries for spiritual growth and bible study.
- Revive Our Hearts - Nancy Leigh DeMoss is the host and teacher for Revive Our Hearts and Seeking Him, two nationally syndicated radio programs,
- Promise Keepers - Christ-centered organization dedicated to introducing men to Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and helping them grow.
- Women of Faith - Women of Faith is an interdenominational women's ministry committed to helping women of all faiths.
- Warriors in Christ - Very good site to link up with other Warriors for Christ.
- This Blessing Is For You - Song and word of Inspiration.
- Metro Ministries - Metro Ministries International, Bill Wilson
- FAITH CHAPEL - The church I attend.
People come into your life for a reason, a
season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is,
you will know what to do for that person.
When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually
to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to
assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with
guidance and support, to aid you physically,
emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a
godsend and they are. They are there for the reason
you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on
your part or at an inconvenient time, this person
will say or do something to bring the relationship
to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk
away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a
stand. What we must realize is that our need has
been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done.
The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it
is time to move on.
Some people come into your life for a SEASON,
because your turn has come to share, grow or learn.
They bring you an experience of peace or make you
laugh. They may teach you something you have never
done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount
of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a
LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime
lessons, things you must build upon in order to have
a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept
the lesson, love the person and put what you have
learned to use in all other relationships and areas
of your life. It is said that love is blind but
friendship is clairvoyant.
Click on Banner!
B O O K S
"Once in a Lifetime" (click on picture)
is an intimate narrative of an idealistic girl
catapulted into the thrilling, unsettling world of the newly born
rock n roll music industry. A child of the 1950s,
author E. C. Bassett lived America's golden age in which life
seemed less complicated. This, as well as his love of the
era's music, played a large part in inspiring Once in a Lifetime
Need more help with faith-related questions?
Check out the following books-
- Answering the Tough Ones,
- Answers to Tough Questions,
Josh McDowell and Don Stewart
- The Case for Christ,
- Evidence That Demands a Verdict,
- Mere Christianity
C. S. Lewis
- Reason to Believe
R. C. Sproul
Site Mailing List
Sign Guest Book
View Guest Book
God will give you hope, strength and courage. ( Isaiah 41:10)
(site was created Feb. 26, 2003 and redesigned Nov. 7, 2006)
Today Meets Change
Copyright © 2013
All rights reserved.
Billings, MT USA